for Each£3.06 Inc. VAT
JanSan Universal Wooden Handle Varnished 54" 137cm x 23mm
- A sturdy varnished 54" wooden handle with a 0.9" diameter, FSC® certified.
- Handle ideal to use with floor squeeges and tapered fittings.
- Varnished handle gives it a smooth finish and longer lasting use.
- Designed to fit a wide variety of traditional brooms and wider 23mm push fit mops.
- Reliable, robust and easy to use, the wooden construction is both hard wearing and more comfortable on the hands, making it ideal for extended and extensive use.
- A standard wooden brush and mop handle, measuring 1370mm (54") x 23mm (0.9") wide, for use with a variety of brush and mop heads.
Features & Benefits
- One end of handle rounded for a more comfortable grip when in use.
- Wooden universal mop and broom handle
- Highly durable and robust
- Gentle on the hands
- Durable wooden construction
- Height 137cm/4.49ft long
- Width 23mm
- Material Pine
- Sold individually.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.