for Each£40.36 Inc. VAT
Probably the only cleaner required and one of the most powerful and versatile cleaners available, Kleanz-All will clean almost any washable surface leaving it streak free and with a fresh, clean fragrance. View More ...
HSE Emergency Response First Aid Kit is ideal tool for any first responder, stored in a water-resistant bag with double zip closure. The kit opens through 180 degrees, so the contents are immediately visible, enabling an individual to administer first aid treatment faster.
Who is this emergency kit for?
- The kit contains a wide range of emergency response equipment, and it has a lightweight, mobile design, making it the perfect response kit for a paramedic.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The contents are clearly laid out, and secured in individual compartments when the bag is opened up fully
- Stored in a water-resistant bag with double zip closure - keeps contents clean and dry when used outside
- Contents held in place with elastic loops
- Adjustable nylon shoulder strap
- Bag leaves ample room for additional products, should they be required
- Bag - clinical waste x 1
- Eyewash 500ml x 1
- First aid emergency leaflet x 1
- Foil blanket x 2
- Gloves - nitrile in pairs x 2
- Plasters w/p x 20
- Resus x 1
- Safety pins - pack x 6
- Scissors - tufkut x 1
- Triangular bandage x 4
- Wipes - alcohol-free x 10
- Wound dressing - eyepad x 4
- Wound dressing - medium x 4
- Wound dressing - large x 4
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.
Products Page Bottom