for Pads£4.15 Inc. VAT
JanSan® Floor Scrubbing Pads 17" Green is perfect for deep cleaning, however you mustn't use this dry. Don't use on polished floors, unless you want to remove polish. That said, green is no good for stripping polish, it's not aggressive enough for that.
Green is the colour for wet scrubbing/cleaning. It can be used to "knock-back" polish before re-coating.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for use on a Scrubber Dryer for cleaning a heavily soiled or hard to clean floor
- Use with slow speed Scrubbing Machine or Scrubber Dryer. 100-200 rpm.
- For the removal of surface layers of wax and to prepare the floor for the next process.
- Use wet.
- 85mm push out centre hole prevents the floor pad from overheating. Pads hug uneven floors and can be used on both sides with no loss of efficiency.
- To extend the life of the pads, brush the pad surface while rinsing with clean water by using the centre push-out piece, and hang to dry.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.