for 5 Litre£26.16 Inc. VAT
Enov Diamond is a protective emulsion floor polish formulated to dry to a bright and prolongs the life of flooring materials.
Why choose Enov Diamond?
- Enov Diamond is easy to use with no burnishing required.
- Provides an extra durable, wet look finish
- Ideal for prestigious floors
- Excellent scuff and slip resistance
- Suitable for very heavy traffic areas
- Where can you use Enov Diamond?
- Enov Diamond is ideal for all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminated flooring.
How do you use Enov Diamond?
- Diamond must be applied to a clean dry floor.
- If required strip old polish with Selate or Selstrip.
- Apply a thin even film using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 minutes).
- Additional coats enhance the finish.
- May be readily maintained with Clean & Buff or Clean & Buff Gel.
- Coverage: 60 square metres per litre
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.