for 25 Kg£13.05 Inc. VAT
Probably the only cleaner required and one of the most powerful and versatile cleaners available, Kleanz-All will clean almost any washable surface leaving it streak free and with a fresh, clean fragrance. View More ...
JanSan® Water Softener Salt Granules softens the inlet water supply to your dishwasher, meaning that you can use less cleaning chemicals per wash - helping to benefit and protect the environment whilst saving you money restocking solution.
This dishwasher salt replenishes built-in water softeners, in order to achieve high performance from your dishwasher - ensuring a sparkling shine with each cycle.
Water Softener Salt Granules is designed to last through many services within commercial environments. This saves you on constant restocking, whilst providing long-lasting use.
- Material Plastic
- Finish - external Opaque
- Suitable for both commercial and domestic dishwashers
- Softens hard water for better cleaning results
- Softening properties reduce the amount of cleaning chemicals required for a sparkling finish
- Supplied with 25kg of salt for use throughout many services without restocking
- Natural construction makes the salt more eco-friendly than heavy-duty cleaning solutions
Made with special care for water softness, water softening salts dissolve evenly, so there are no problems with un-dissolved salt building up in the base of your water softener. Our granular salt is a rounded bead grown from individual crystals of salt. The beads of salt are free flowing, so they can be added to your water softener with the minimum of fuss.
Water Softener Salt Granules Application
- Used to Re-Charge the Built in Water Softener, The Use Of Salt Keeps the Machine in Good Order Helping to Stop Limescale Build Up
Water Softener Salt Granules Technical
- Composition Sodium chloride, common salt, evaporated salt in granular form, dishwasher salt, salt granules, granular salt for dishwashers, common salt. -Appearance Granules -Colour White -Fragrance Odourless
- This product is soluble in water and has no potential for bio-accumulation. It is predicted to have high mobility in soil. Low toxicity to aquatic organisms.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.
Products Page Bottom