for 5 Litre£8.57 Inc. VAT
Enov C011 Carpet Dry Foam Shampoo active foam suspends dirt, then dries to a non sticky powder which is readily vacuumed away.
Foam cleaning prevents soaking of carpets, ensures quick drying.
Safe on all fast dye carpets.
Does not leave sticky deposits.
Cleans, brightens and helps prevent re-soiling of carpets.
- Enov Carpet Dry Foam Shampoo is suitable for use with all types of brush operated carpet machines. Safe on all fast dye carpets.
- Use in accordance with machine manufacturer's recommendations.
- In general dilute Enov Carpet Dry Foam Shampoo 1 part to 15 parts warm water for automatic machines.
- Dilute Enov Carpet Dry Foam Shampoo 1 part to 10 parts water for hand use.
- Apply fluid sparingly, work up to a good lather with brush.
- Leave to dry. Vacuum thoroughly.
- N.B. Not suitable for use with hot water extraction machine.
- N.B. Test a small inconspicuous area of carpet for colour fastness before commencing cleaning.
- Coverage: 12-30 square metres per litre dependent on type of machines and thickness of carpet.
- All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 - 2004/648/EC.
- This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.