Peek Premium Polish Paste Tube 100ml polishes and protects a range of metals including silver, brass, copper, aluminium, gold, chrome and steel. Features a strong polish formula that can be used on handles, hard surfaces and worktops, furniture and other parts of metal detailing, making it a versatile cleaning solution for dullish or oxidised metal furnishings in a variety of environments including hotels, guestrooms and exhibitions.
Maintaining clean and glistening metal furniture is made simple with this Peek Metal Polish, which leaves a thin protective layer behind to prevent dullness and staining in the long term.
- This powerful polish brings tarnished and oxidized surfaces back to life
- SUse on all metals, fibreglass and ceramics
- Surfaces are left bright and beautiful
- Leaves behind a light, invisible protective coating
- Suitable for use on all metals, fibreglass and ceramics
- Perfect for both domestic and hospitality use
- The solution is food safe
Cleaning, polishing, buffing and protection
- Peek Polish cleans and polishes very gently, it buffs and protects many types of metals and plastics.
- After cleaning with Peek Polish, your object will look like new again!
Removing stains and discolorations
- Many types of stains and discoloration can easily be removed with Peek Polish.
- Peek Polish removes e.g. oxidation, rust and dull spots.
- After buffing with Peek Polish, it leaves a protective coating.
- For about a period of 3 months, Peek Polish repels the effect of the elements.
- Of course, this may be longer or shorter, depending on the circumstances
- Apply Peek sparingly.
- Do not let dry.
- Rub briskly on surface to be cleaned, using a dry or damp cloth.
- On large surface areas, Peek may also be applied using a low-speed buffer (under 1000RPM).
- On intricate surfaces, Peek may be applied using an old toothbrush surrounded by your polishing cloth.
- On minor rust or stubborn deposits, Peek may be applied with a nylon scouring pad or steel wool.