HSE Travel Vehicle First Aid Kit is required by law (Road Traffic Act 1986), the contents of this Vehicle First Aid Kit are suitable for dealing with minor accidents.
This is an inexpensive kit that could prove worth its weight in gold in an accident. Whilst, in the UK, it’s not a legal requirement to carry a first aid kit in a private vehicle, it most certainly is a common sense one. You never know when an accident is going to happen and being prepared is better than suffering the consequence of not being. A bit like ‘Clunk, Click Every Trip’ you know it makes sense.
When it's a matter of life and death, you must be prepared:
- If an accident happens, you'll want to be prepared with an emergency kit for potentially life-threatening injuries
- Major trauma injuries require specialist 'trauma dressings' so that heavy blood loss can be contained
- This new British Standard vehicle first aid kits are equipped with these trauma dressings so that a life can be saved.
- Tough and compact waterproof nylon bag
- Ideal for general use
- Not a legal requirement in private vehicles, just a common sense one
- Ideal for delivery and service vehicles
- Ideal first aid kit to store in a car, van or lorry.
- Compact and lightweight with zip fastening for quick and easy access in an emergency.
- Every car should have one
- 1 x trauma dressing,
- 5 x cleansing wipes,
- 5 x washproof plasters,
- 1 x pair blue gloves,
- 1 x resuscitate,
- 1 x burn dressing 1 x scissors.
- H x D x W: 130 x 60 x mm.
- Weight: 0.29kg.