Enov K020 eLift Caustic Food Plant, OvenCleaner Spray deeply cleanses and removes baked-on stains typically found on the floor of the oven, which helps the efficiency of these machines and helps to give them a longer life. Features a highly effective solution to remove staining and provide a brilliant finish to your hobs and oven fronts.
Why choose Enov eLift Oven Cleaner?
- Enov eLift Oven Cleaner clings to vertical surfaces.
- The heavy-duty formula cuts through burnt-on grease, fat and grime
- The thickened solution clings to the surface for greater cleaning power
- This cleaner is unperfumed and food safe, perfect for kitchens
- Enov eLift Oven Cleaner is an effective ready to use formula.
- Where can you use Enov eLift Oven Cleaner?
- Enov eLift Oven Cleaner is an oven cleaner and is used for the fast removal of blood and other baked on food products.
- It can be used in kitchens, bakeries, food plant and other areas of food product build up.
How do you use Enov eLift Oven Cleaner?
- Always wear impervious gloves.
- Enov eLift Oven Cleaner will work best when the oven is warm.
- Switch oven off before application.
- Apply an even layer of oven cleaner by either trigger spray, cloth or by sponge to the oven interior.
- For very stubborn deposits a second application may be required.
N.B. Do not use on aluminium or galvanised metal.
Warning: This product is highly CAUSTIC.
Always wear protective clothing, gloves and face/eye protection during use.
Do not apply to hot surfaces.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Price based on case of 6 x 750ml ** please be aware due to the current national shortage of triggers only 2 x trigger spray heads will be supplied per case of 6**